The html5 Joomla plugin was updated.
It now works with jomsocial and allows to retrieve avatar and gender
It corrects bugs and adds the correct role mapping:
It handles now the default Joomla roles
- Super Users
You can download it from: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/html5-chat/
- In Joomla top menu: Extensions->Manage->Install
- Choose the tab “install from URL” and set the value to https://html5-chat.com/joomla/html5chat.zip
- Go to menu Extensions->plugin and find html5chat (or search for html5chat)
- Enable plugin that html5chat plugin (status check)
- click on html5chat plugin. You should then enter the webmasterid and Password
You can get these data when you register the plugin at : https://html5-chat.com/register
- Create an article/page that will contain the chat. Inside that page, insert
[html5chat width=”100%” height=”800px”]
You will now have the html5 chat inside that page article.